Monday, October 10, 2005

Thanksgiving

Hey, what are you thankful for on this holiday? Since Thanksgiving comes today in Canada, I thought I'd share a few things I know I'm thankful for.

I mean I could pick the usuals. I'm thankful for family, for a loving girlfriend, for the Norfolk fair...... but no. Those are things other people would be thankful for. As for me..

I'm thankful for the fact that New Orleans is getting back to business. you know, the business of beating up arrestees, then assaulting a reporter filming it.

I'm thankful for Coors Light, and Milwakee's Best, even though I drink neither.

I'm so thankful for the FBI Cracking down on bad bad pr0nography.


That is all.. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

As originally posted on Generation Zel! Radio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home